NextGen Business Leaders Online Certificate Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Dale Carnegie Training.Full disclaimer.
People just entering the workforce face an incredible challenge finding a job in today's business climate. Many approach the job market armed with a sound education and experience in their specialty -- but there's one critical element missing: human relations skills for business.
The NextGen Business Leaders Online Certificate Program provides a practical training on how to properly respond to the challenges of business interactions. This certificate provides access to eight specially selected 1-hour Live Online webinars. It will help teens and 20-somethings to:
- Gain confidence
- Communicate with diplomacy and tact to superiors and colleagues
- Deliver an effective business presentation (in person and online)
- Act with integrity in every situation
- Get results from colleagues, even when "manager" isn't in your title
- Improve memory and retention
- Set actionable goals to ensure success
- ...and many other essential behavioral skills
Earn your certificate by attending at least six out of the eight 1-hour webinars listed below, over the course of 1 year starting from the date of first log in. Registrants may attend all eight webinars, but only need 6 for certificate completion.
Live Online Webinars in this Package:
- Create Your Work-Life Breakthrough - 1 Hour Webinar
- Disagree Agreeably- 1 Hour Webinar
- Dream Big, Focus Small: Achieve SMARTER Goals - 1 Hour Webinar
- Getting Results Without Authority - 1 Hour Webinar
- How to Present Online - 1 Hour Webinar
- Present with Impact - 1 Hour Webinar
- Remember Names to Build Better Professional Relationships - 1 Hour Webinar
- Secrets to Leading with Assertiveness - 1 Hour Webinar
The following content is included FREE, and is not required for a participant to receive the certificate.
- Carnegie Tales: 10 short animated videos that illustrate leadership principles
- Dale Carnegie Leadership podcast series
- Presentations that Influence People ($99 on-demand course) and Communicate to Lead on-demand training modules
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to know the best way to act in almost any business situation will benefit from this certificate. This content is particularly helpful for people 18-30 who want to build their resume and improve their skills.