Next Generation CHROs
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
Today, there is a wide recognition of CHROs as critical stakeholders in defining the strategy of the firm. To thrive in this age of constant disruptions, agility in organization structure and investment in human capital are the keys to competitive advantage.
However, there is glaring gap in the expectations from CHROs and the skills and capabilities of candidates in the pipeline, especially those from within HR.
Geared to shape the future of India’s HR, the ‘Next Generation CHROs’ program aims to build leaders who drive business outcomes through HR.
Designed by the best-in-class academicians and leading business advisors, the program aspires to expand the talent pool of CHROs in India, over a period of time.
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has been ranked for the eighth successive year as the No. 1 Business School in Central Asia by Eduniversal, a French Consultancy Group. IIMB has been ranked No. 1 in the India Rankings 2016 in the Management Education category under the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) by the MHRD.
IIMB has also obtained the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) accreditation awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). Established in 1973, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore today offers a range of post- graduate and doctoral level courses as well as Executive Education Programmes. With a faculty body from amongst the best universities worldwide.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is fast emerging as a leader in the area of management research, education and consulting.
IIMB’s distinctive feature is its strong focus on leadership and entrepreneurial skills that are necessary to succeed in today’s dynamic business environment. IIMB has been ranked among the Top-50 global schools by the Financial Times Executive Education Rankings 2016. Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is the only B-school from India to figure in this elite list.
About partner organization: Aon
Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide. Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions.
Module 1: Mapping the Business Environment
Understand the impact of disruptions and megatrends on business and HR
Learning Outcomes: * Assess impact of macro-trends and disruptions on business and HR * Explore new-age business strategies that drive and sustain success * Review shifts in industry landscape to mitigate people risks * Design organization structures for agility and innovation * Analyze interconnected business problems to propose solutions * Understand behavioral and functional capabilities of successful CHROs * Evaluate your role today, and understand changes to evolve as successful CHROs
Module 2: Enabling Future-Ready Organizations
Build a robust understanding of business functions, identify strategic linkage with HR and act as a change agent
- Build understanding of financial decision making, and its linkage to HR areas
- Navigate the ever-demanding consumer by understanding how to drive customer centricity
- Design organization structures for agility and innovation
- Lead change and act as a catalyst for organization transformation
- Define the analytics strategy, deploy analytics in HR to influence business decisions
- Chart your development journey to become a CHRO
Module 3: Driving Strategic People Levers
Sharpen technical expertise to advise CEOs and the board on human capital strategy, high performance and executive compensation Learning Outcomes:
- Craft a human capital strategy which clearly enables business outcomes
- Identify HR liabilities, realize synergies and plan for integration for corporate transactions
- Manage change to achieve a desired outcome, reduce risk and accelerate impact
- Gear the organization learning engine for future readiness, measure returns effectively
- Develop and deploy an effective rewards strategy that links with other HR systems
- Deploy long-term incentives plans to drive executive performance
- Design a business-aligned rewards strategy to build a high performance organization
Who should attend
- High potentials who are next in-line to CHRO of large organizations
- HR professionals with 12-20 years of experience
- Incumbent CHRO of emerging organization
- Leaders from other functions with an inclination to the CHRO role