Neuroscience for L&d: Practical Principles to Transform Learning - Masterclass
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
Join this immersive masterclass to discover how to apply principles of neuroscience for improved learning and training interventions, and ultimately drive better performance for your business.
This evidence-based one day masterclass is exclusively designed by Stella Collins for the CIPD and builds on the extensive work she has done in the L&D field to embrace aspects of neuroscience in practical learning solutions.
The New Profession Map further highlighted the need for all people practitioners to have a better understanding of the organisation culture and behaviour and that is why we have put together this programme in order to enable people engagement and promote learning.
As a practitioner, you'll gain an understanding of how the learner brain works and benefit from the practical principles that you can apply to your learning culture and the design and delivery of learning interventions. Whether you are working at the OD culture level or designing and delivering, this programme will help you identify what’s going on in your learners’ brains while giving you useful tools to tap into one of our most natural skills to drive performance.
By the end of Neuroscience for L&D: practical principles to transform learning masterclass, you'll be able to:
- Describe the key functions and structures of a learning brain and how to work with them
- Solve some of the commonly heard learning challenges
- Reduce apathy and engage people across the multiple different stages of learning
- Prevent cognitive overload and reduce forgetting
- Design activities to increase focus, attention and long term retention
- Improve compliant behaviours with more sticky learning methods
- Transform the driest topics into memorable experiences
- Identify solutions to the problem of ‘still no change’
- Transfer your learning to a real life training scenario – digital or face to face
In just one day, you will cover the following topics:
- explore fundamental principles of neuroscience to improve the effectiveness of digital and face to face design and delivery
- identify the psychological and physical factors that impact learning for good and bad
- work with vital factors to speed up and improve the application of learning into the workplace
- investigate the role of brain waves and neurotransmitters and discover techniques to increase engagement, whatever the topic
- benefit from expert delivery and practical training experience.
Who should attend
The practical programme is ideal for middle-senior managers, L&D/ OD practitioners and consultants - Those leading a learning design & delivery intervention or engaged in transforming a learning culture.