Neuroscience for L&d: Practical Principles to Transform Learning - Masterclass
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with CIPD.Full disclaimer.
Within this practical one day masterclass you'll be guided through how to apply Neuroscience for improved learning and training, and ultimately its impact on performance.
This one day, highly engaging, masterclass is designed by Stella Collins for the CIPD. She builds on her extensive work in Neuroscience in the L&D field. Overall, you'll gain an understanding on how the brain works and learn practical principles that you can apply to your design and delivery approach to learning interventions. Plus, as part of the programme you'll have an exclusive look into the first three chapters of Stella Collins' book How to Apply Neuroscience and Psychology for Improved Learning and Training.
By the end of Neuroscience for L&D: practical principles to transform learning masterclass, you'll be able to:
- understand the relationship between neuroscience and its impact in the L&D field
- expert delivery with real life anecdotes
- transfer the learning to a real life work scenario.
In just one day, you will cover the following topics:
- an introduction to the Brain
- handling apathy boredom and a lack of motivation from learners
- debate on content and time
- work on a real life work scenario of your choice
- what aspects of neuroscience to explore to transform learning.
Please note that you'll be asked to work on your own specific learning programmes during the workshop,bring examples with you that you can share.
Please note you are expected to bring a real-life issue that you've encountered - a piece of L&D content that is not addressing the identified need - that could be at the design or the delivery stage.
Who should attend
Neuroscience for L&D: practical principles to transform learning is ideal for L&D practitioners of all levels, regardless of job role or experience.