Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rotterdam School of Management.Full disclaimer.
What is neuromarketing? And how can you as a marketing professional make use of it? Insights from neuroscience will help marketing professionals like you find more business opportunities, and reduce waste of marketing resources while increasing your effectiveness and success in marketing.
Improve your marketing decision-making and performance
This two-day programme from RSM Executive Education is for marketing professionals who want to invest in their knowledge and understanding of this new field, its current state and its prospects. You will learn from marketing academics at the forefront of neuroscience research using methods including EEG, fMRI, eye-tracking and face reading. You will understand the different uses for neuroscience, and get more value from your use of neuromarketing research firms.
After completing the programme, you will be able to:
- understand the basics of neuroscience and its potential effect on marketing
- recognise the key neural processes underlying consumer behaviour
- understand how customer emotional responses and preferences are measured unobtrusively
- appreciate how neuromarketing could improve (digital) product development and marketing communication, and increase advertising effectiveness and customer experience
- understand the limitations of neuromarketing and ethical issues
- develop a briefing for a neuromarketing consultancy firm to conduct research on a marketing issue of your company
Who should attend
You will benefit from the Neuromarketing programme if you:
- work in the sector consumer goods and services, digital marketing, advertising, communications or media
- are a middle or senior marketing manager with a leading role as buyer or user of marketing research, customer insights or marketing intelligence.