Network Manager™ (Where You Manage the Skies)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with AirBusiness Academy.Full disclaimer.
Network Manager™ is the latest Airline simulation game developed by AirBusiness Academy, focusing on Schedule and Network optimisation, Airport cost structure and hub performance. As a team, you will have to manage an airline operating a network of 6 destinations that are connected through a poorly performing hub. You will have time constraints and up to 8 important decisions to make in order to get back on track...or try to at least!
How will I benefit?
- Analyse your network structure in a fun, interactive environment
- Make decisions as part of a team and understand the impact of those decisions
- Understand how Airline networks are structured and how hub performance impacts the overall performance
- Develop a full understanding of how Airlines successfully design and operate a network, from Airport costs structure to revenue optimisation
What does the course cover?
- Understand the way airline’s prioritise and capture passenger demand
- Become familiar with the way an airline develops a competitive Hub & spoke Network structure
- Learn more about airport restrictions: curfews, slots, aircraft performance
- Be aware of different types of airport fees, cost drivers and incentives
- Acquire airport taxes and incentives benchmarking techniques
- Gain knowledge of successful Airport/Airline collaboration (inspired by real life examples)
- Have a chance to network with other Aviation professionals
- Time and conflict management
- Decision Making techniques and tools
- Self and Team performance
Who should attend
- Airline Managers
- Airport Managers
- OEM Managers