Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This workshop is useful for managers and executives who need to influence others or negotiate with other co-workers or clients. Participants from all functional areas and all industries are welcome.
About the course
Whether you are forging an agreement with suppliers, trying to seal the deal with potential customers, raising money from investors, managing conflict inside the firm, or even facing a dispute at home, professional (and personal!) success requires the ability to negotiate effectively.
At its core, this workshop is designed to help you lead at the bargaining table by sharpening your negotiation skills and become the central person when it comes to resolving conflicts both in and outside the company, communicating with difficult clients or partners, and executing the most crucial and complex deals for your organization.
This course will enable you to become a more effective negotiator by learning how to:
- Design and execute deals that create maximum value on a sustainable basis;
- Capture your fair share of the value that is created;
- Think strategically in competitive contexts and execute deals that others might overlook;
- Avoid common mistakes made by negotiators;
- Identify, understand, and use psychological influence tactics at the negotiation table;
- Achieve superior results in a vast array of competitive environments.
Dr. Jordi Quoidbach is an Associate Professor in the Department of People Management and Organizations at ESADE Business School in Barcelona. His research explores the bi-directional relationship between choice and happiness. In particular, Dr. Quoidbach is interested in understanding how people'...
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.