Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Senior executives who face complex and challenging negotiations
- Professionals transitioning to an influential role
- Professionals wishing to strengthen their negotiation skills for career progression
About the course
Our Negotiations & Conflict Management short course helps you master highly effective and dynamic negotiation strategies to apply in an array of business environments. You’ll feel more confident making tough decisions within the realm of bargaining, have the ability to close deals more effectively, and you’ll have enhanced your overall negotiation skill set to drive growth within your organization.
HOW IT WORKS
This three-day short course tests and assesses your existing negotiation style using the renowned Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI ®) and develops new skills to utilize in any business environment. By the end of the course, you’ll feel confident in your influential abilities for bargaining and business settlements.
- Test and Assess – Evaluate your negotiation abilities using the Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI ®).
- Increase Confidence – Develop confidence in bargaining while lowering possibilities of potential conflict.
- Create Value – Define what value means within your organization’s complex ecosystem and uncover ways to create and capture more.
EXPAND YOUR INFLUENCE
Explore how to gain critical insight into negotiation strategies and conflict resolution, and how to elevate influence.
Michael Sacks currently serves as Emory’s Vice Provost for University Strategies. In this role, Michael is responsible for creating Emory’s strategic plan for the future. He is also tasked with helping to guide university-level strategies that integrate multiple school initiatives towards common ...
Biography Peter is Associate Professor in the Practice of Organization and Management at the Roberto C. Goizueta Business School at Emory University in Atlanta. In this role, Peter teaches courses in Leadership, Organizational Behavior, and Ethics across the School’s MBA programs, including the f...
Videos and materials
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.