Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with David Eccles School of Business.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Gain tools and tactics to increase your influence as a negotiator. In this program, you will learn effective strategies for negotiating business deals and resolving disruptions while identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator. Faculty will provide guidance on how to manage negotiations to optimize outcomes while mitigating risks.
In this program, you will learn a system for evaluating, monitoring, and improving your abilities as a negotiator. Faculty will share negotiation methods and strategies to help you secure solid deals, mediate conflict, and manage decisions.
In this program, you will:
- Learn how to make intuitive decisions to improve your negotiating power.
- Gain strategies for analyzing data and information relevant to deal-making.
- Improve your process for planning and preparing for important high-stakes discussions.
- Design strategies for responding and adapting to reactions during negotiations.
- Assess your decision-making skills and learn strategies to improve your performance.
Trust the experts
Jennifer Cummings is a Assistant Professor (Lecturer) in the Management Department at the David Eccles School of Business, and Visiting Assistant Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Utah.Education Ph. D. 2011, Department of Communication, University of Utah. Project...
Dr. Kristina ‘Tina’ Diekmann is Chair of the Department of Management, Professor of Management and David Eccles Professor of Business Ethics at The University of Utah David Eccles School of Business.Prior to joining the faculty at the U, she was an assistant professor at the University of Notre D...