Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
This programme’s action learning and experiential approach simulates real-world negotiation scenarios to help you explore your skills and shortcomings as a negotiator. Being held within the confines of a low-risk classroom environment you have all the chances to continuously fine-tune your tactics and approach to negotiation, learning how to transform into a pragmatic yet persuasive opponent.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Enhance your understanding of the negotiation process and context
- Recognise and manage deadlocks
- Strategically evaluate your performance and apply a framework to overcome weaknesses
- Develop your persuasion and influencing skills by understanding the mindset and psychology of your opponent
- Understand the importance of trust and building relationships to achieve fair outcomes
- Improve your ability to leverage your own bargaining position when negotiating with multiple parties
Who should attend
This programme is suited for senior managers who want to enhance their negotiation skills. The programme is recommended specifically for the following profiles:
- Group Managers
- Business Managers
- Functional Managers