Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Kenan-Flagler Business School.Full disclaimer.
About the course
It’s a given: we live in a world that requires negotiation, both in the workplace and in our everyday lives. While working to reach agreements with others can be intimidating, if equipped with the right skills to improve and maintain a position of power, anyone can master it. Negotiation and Power teaches the behaviors and strategies of the strongest negotiators to help you approach the bargaining table with confidence and a plan for success.
- Anticipate the position and interests of your counterpart to maximize gains
- Create a more compelling value proposition
- Use your emotions and personality traits strategically
- Adapt your approach through considerations of gender and cultural differences
- Tailor your negotiating strategy for face-to-face, phone, or email exchanges
Monthly start dates:
1st of the month
Who should attend
Mid to senior-level managers, directors, and functional leaders with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience currently leading a team.
Trust the experts
Alison Fragale studies the determinants and consequences of power, status and influence in organizations, conflict resolution and negotiation, and verbal and nonverbal communication. An award-winning teacher, Dr. Fragale teaches courses on effective leadership and negotiation skills to un...