Who should attend
- Mid-level managers interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Professionals in sales, procurement and HR
About the course
Do you want to be a more influential negotiator?
Leonnova in partnership with the DeGroote School of Business, Executive Education presents a two day workshop on negotiation skills.
Resolving conflict and influencing others is an essential part of leadership. This is a hands-on workshop with practical exercises that will enable you to be a better leader, influencer and negotiator.
- Have higher self-awareness of your negotiation style and how to be more influenced
- Learn how to persuade others for mutually beneficial agreements
- Gain more insights on cultural and non-verbal negotiation aspects
Sanjay Dhebar enjoyed an exciting and varied career as a senior leader in the healthcare and consumer package goods industry for 15 years. Specifically, he mastered business development as well as marketing and sales leadership while working for national and global companies and their brands. San...
Prinicpal, PROAC Consulting Haniyeh’s expertise is in change management, conflict resolution, effective team work and influential leadership. In addition to teaching graduate level business courses for a number of universities, she also provides integrative management consulting services to mult...
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.