Who should attend
- Mid-level managers interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Professionals in sales, procurement and HR
About the course
Do you want to be a more influential negotiator?
Negotiation is a skill we need for our professional and personal life. We start negotiating at very early stages of our lives and we continue to negotiate anytime we interact with others resulting in a decision. This course will focus on the principles of negotiation, identify the best method and platform to engage in a negotiation, and best practices for an optimal outcome in different situations.
Why take this course?
- Develop your Negotiation Intelligence
- Apply the Principles of Persuasion
- Research the best agreements
- Whether it is for compensation negotiation or negotiating the purchase of your dream house, this course will help you get better results!
What differentiates this course?
- Engage and interact with confirming deals real-time with negotiation simulations
- Increase self-awareness and self-management
- Utilize different tools and platforms to build relationships and reach optimized agreements
Prinicpal, PROAC Consulting Haniyeh’s expertise is in change management, conflict resolution, effective team work and influential leadership. In addition to teaching graduate level business courses for a number of universities, she also provides integrative management consulting services to mult...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.