Negotiation (Fundamentals of Physician Leadership)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
Do you hate conflict and feel anxious before a negotiation process? Or, do you love a good debate and are looking to hone your skills? Whether you're a novice or not, this course is for you. An expert faculty member will help you learn how to enter any negotiation process with a strategy designed to maximize outcomes for all parties. Explore the tools needed to prepare, analyze, and evaluate your negotiation skills and become a more self-aware and reflective negotiator.
Plus, throughout this course, you’ll be able to practice these new skills with your fellow physicians through exercises that mimic the dynamics, emotions, and challenges that a tough situation may present.
- Uncover the proven, step-by-step structure to negotiate anything
- Analyze the three parameters that keep negotiators protected during a discussion
- Understand exactly when to walk away from a negotiation
- Develop strategies to create win/win situations for all parties
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable)
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours