Who should attend
Business Leaders from across various sectors, Project Managers and General Managers. Prior negotiation training is beneficial but not required.
About the course
‘Mastering the Art of Negotiation & Influencing’ is an experiential-learning programme. Participants will build on their foundations, prior experiences, and natural negotiation behaviours through group simulations. The programme will illuminate the complexity and dynamics that are invisible to, and ignored by, most negotiators. Participants will be provided with tools and frameworks for managing this complexity, to ultimately master greater control over the negotiation process.
Understanding the hidden complexities and dynamics of negotiation
Navigating those complexities towards more valuable outcomes
Internalising the roles of relationships, trust and rapport
Preventing problems by anticipating patterns, risks and reactions
Proactively and strategically prepare for individual, team and multi-party negotiations
- Build a robust team of strategic influencers and negotiators for successful business negotiations
- Gain insights that help mitigate conflicts within the organisation while managing internal and external variables
- Aid teams to finalise the outcome of negotiations and a win-win solution for the organisation
- Gain a deep understanding of negotiation styles and strategies and apply them in strategic business negotiations
- Understand the dynamics of the parties involved, and respond in crisis
- Rethink your approach - from winning to problem-solving
- Learn to finalise a positive outcome in complex professional and personal interactions
Day wise out comes
- Communication, messages and signals
- Negotiation styles and strategies
Filip is a negotiation consultant, lecturer and author. He has taught students at a dozen universities and graduate business schools, provided negotiation services for several negotiation companies, and collaborated with a range of experts in international, commercial and crisis negotiation. In t...
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.