Negotiating Success: a Learning Laboratory
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Darden School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Embrace the habits of word-class negotiators to increase your influence, build positive relationships and secure the best possible outcomes for your organization.
- Satisfy conflicting agendas by creating value for all parties.
- Navigate both cooperative and competitive negotiations.
- Assess different types of negotiations for key issues, stakeholder needs and other complexities.
- Determine which components are essential for an effective negotiation.
Engage in exercises and small-group discussions designed to help you:
- Identify the components of effective negotiation, and learn which techniques determine consistent success.
- Take part in face-to-face in-class negotiations with fellow participants to build your comfort and confidence.
- Watch a live negotiation to study non-verbal cues that affect performance.
- Discover how others perceive you during individual and team negotiations and how to improve and capitalize on your personal style.
OUTCOMES & IMPACT
- Prepare and use predetermined walkaways, goals and specific strategies to yield high value outcomes.
- Apply new insights beyond the negotiating table personally and professionally.
- Build positive and sustainable relationships internally and externally.
Who should attend
This program is designed for professionals who want to expand their influence, satisfy conflicting interests while maintaining positive relationships, or simply negotiate more valuable outcomes for their organizations. Negotiating Success: A Learning Laboratory is designed to support executives from firms of any size and industry, including both experienced and novice managers, founders of entrepreneurial ventures, and service professionals and partners of service organizations.