NC Local Government Auditing, Reporting, and Review
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with UNC School of Government.Full disclaimer.
This one-day course will focus on audit quality for local governments in North Carolina.
- The auditor / client relationship
- Roundtable discussion on timelines of audits
- Pension and OPEB reporting
- Compliance audit update
- SSAE 18 and Pension Attests
- Pre-audit process
- NC State & Local Government Fiscal Division / LGC policy changes
The course addresses all levels of Local Government independent auditors and qualifies for CPE requirements. The teaching methods for this course comprise lectures, exercizes, and group discussions.
Topics - Local and State Government
- Local Government Finance
Who should attend
- Public Officials - Local and State Government Roles
- Tax and Finance Officials