Navigating the Evolving Digital Landscape and the Future of Work (Executive Certificate: HR at the Crossroads)
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Rutgers School of Management and Labor Relations.Full disclaimer.
Today’s business environment is undergoing transformative change. Disruptive technology, the gig economy, access to unprecedented amounts of data, the emergence of artificial intelligence across industries, and agile and design thinking, will all require human resource professionals to shift their mindset to help their organizations be competitive in this new world of work.
The HR at the Crossroads Program provides you with a variety of options to address your current business challenges and create a roadmap for practical application! Apply new thinking and tools to your business challenge in a cumulative playbook throughout this 5-day experiential learning program. You will learn to align business and HR strategy; leverage disruptive technologies such as AI and talent analytics; proactively adapt to workforce changes and the employee experience; and implement change in your organization.
HR at the Crossroads, an Executive Certificate Program, allows working professionals the opportunity to earn a 3-credit elective course waiver towards a Master’s in Human Resource Management degree from Rutgers University’s prestigious School of Management and Labor Relations.
After successful completion of this integrated HR at the Crossroads Executive Certificate Program, you will be able to:
- Develop integrative HR solutions that strengthen the connection between HR and business strategy by building and leveraging your organization’s core competencies
- Gain an understanding and leverage disruptive technologies, such as artificial intelligence, for designing and delivering HR strategies and programs that meet the needs of the business
- Harness the power of people analytics to enhance HR metrics and become a strategic advisor to organizational leaders
- Develop strategies using agile and design thinking principles to improve employee engagement and business outcomes
- Apply organizational network analysis principles and metrics to evaluate and develop coordinated, agile, and effective organizational networks
- Leverage change management frameworks and tools to implement organizational change
- Apply new thinking and tools each day to your individual business challenge, culminating in an actionable work product at the end of the program
Five consecutive days, in-person, Monday morning – Friday afternoon