Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Financial services professional looking to explore fintech solutions for your own business challenges
Fintech entrepreneur wanting to understand more about traditional private banking and its response to disruption
Professionals at international financial institutions, regulatory agencies and others looking to understand changes from a systemic perspective
About the course
- Explore the rapidly evolving fintech landscape, its impact on the financial industry and beyond
- Examine the different dimensions of disruption at the micro and macro levels
- Discover new technology developments and potential applications for your business
- Explore the new digital economy and the opportunity provided by tokenization and digital assets
- Be inspired by fintech leaders to stimulate digital transformation in your business
How do you navigate disruption to the financial services and monetary system?
Whether you are a traditional bank, financial institution or new player, Navigating Fintech Innovation and Disruption brings you a complete understanding of the global fintech landscape. You will explore examples including the US, China and the vibrant innovation hub of Switzerland.
Drawing on IMD’s rich connections with the fintech community, you will learn directly from technology, banking and faculty experts, navigating the latest in blockchain, digital identity, e-government, smart contracts, cybersecurity, AI, cryptocurrencies and much more.
You will leave the program with a critical understanding of the advances in fintech, the digital economy and the new monetary system, empowering you to innovate and shape your successful business future.
Your personalized learning journey
Personalized learning, support and feedback are key to an impactful experience, especially in a virtual learning journey. All IMD liVe programs include specific elements to tailor the experience to your needs and those of your organization.
- Personalized choice of electives to focus on your key issues
- Fintech mentoring session to discuss challenges and build knowledge
- Peer-to peer learning in small dynamic group settings
- Access to full program content on-demand at your convenience
Experience high impact learning with IMD liVe virtual delivery
This program is offered as a liVe virtual learning experience, giving you a fulfilling and fully immersive IMD learning experience from anywhere in the world via state-of-the-art technology. Led by our world-class faculty, we bring the IMD classroom experience to you through case studies, breakout rooms and built-in collaboration tools. Delivered in real-time (live) sessions, you will be joined by a selection of globally-based peers, to exchange knowledge and experience from a range of industries and cultures.
Arturo Bris is Professor of Finance at IMD. Since January 2014 he is also leading the world-renowned IMD World Competitiveness Center. At IMD he directed the Advanced Strategic Management program from 2009-2014. He has directed programs for senior executives in several industries and continents....
Videos and materials
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.