Rady School of Management
Myers BRIGGS-MANAGING Personalities
This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Become a more successful leader, get greater insights into your organization's culture, and build stronger teams
High Performers know themselves and learn how to leverage their strengths and those of others with whom they work to achieve remarkable organizational success. This one day immersion in the power of psychological type will help you become a more successful leader, give you greater insights into your organization’s culture, help you build stronger teams, and understand the requirements for building a High Performance Organization, capable of engaging the sometimes daunting challenges of the 3rd Millennium. The morning will ground you in the theory and language of Psychological Type, and the afternoon will involve you in activities that will demonstrate the behavioral consequences of your and others’ preferences. The day will conclude by examining the traits of Exceptional Organizations and the changes you can institute the very next day to enhance your personal and organizational performance.
During the session, each participant will receive:
- A personalized Report Form
- A copy of Profiles of the Sixteen Types, by William Jeffries
- A copy of Still True to Type, by William Jeffries
- A brochure entitled “MBTI® Background Material”
- Increased understanding of how to work more effectively with others who are different from you
- Increased personal self knowledge regarding your strengths and potential liabilities
- Creative and ethical applications of your personal Type preferences
- Behavioral implications of your personal Type
- The 5 Pillars of Systems Thinking
- The relationship between your Type and Organizational High Performance
- Tips on how to read others with whom you interact
- 10 tactical changes you can make the very next day to enhance team high performance
Who should attend
- Business leaders, entrepreneurs, team leaders, athletic team coaches, human resources professionals, and trainers.
- Business, management, and life coaches
- Anyone involved in active career transitions
- Military professional leaving the Service and looking to transition to the private sector
- More generally: Managers and those managed
- Leaders and those who are lead
- In short anyone who wants to enhance their self knowledge and become a more productive contributor to their organizations.
Trust the experts
About the Program High Performers know themselves and learn how to leverage their strengths and those of others with whom they work to achieve remarkable organizational success. This one day immersion in the power of psychological type will help you become a more successful leader, give you grea...