Multichannel Digital Marketing
Research shows that increasingly more customers are using multiple channels to interface with brands. This workshop will help you design and deliver an integrated, multi-channel marketing approach. Whilst the emphasis is on digital marketing, this has to be dove-tailed with traditional tools and techniques with a view to achieving synergy and an overall better experience for your customers.
- Understand how marketing is evolving from push to pull channels, inbound rather than outbound
- Create an integrated, multi–channel marketing plan
- Research customer expectations and map customer engagement
- Use segmentation to develop alternative propositions
- How to develop integrated creative ideas based on customer insights
- Combine tools known to work synergistically
- Use appropriate metrics to assess campaign performance, net promoter score, social media sentiment and engagement
- Best practice use of the key digital channels, social media and search
Who should attend
This introductory level workshop is for marketers looking to provide customers with a more consistent and engaging experience, whichever channel they choose to utilise. This workshop would suit all marketers who want to integrate their digital and traditional marketing activities.