Who should attend
This MSP course is ideal for professionals employed in a program management role, senior project managers, program managers, operations managers, and quality assurance professionals.
There are no prerequisites for the MSP certification but candidates must pass the MSP Foundation-level exam to be eligible to take the MSP Practitioner exam.
About the course
MSP® (Managing Successful Programs®) is a proven framework that organizes complex programs into manageable, interrelated projects. The MSP training teaches you better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.
This MSP® Foundation and Practitioner Certification course provides an understanding of the principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP framework. The course advances your ability to engage with and meet the business requirements of your organization, preparing you for the MSP® Foundation and Practitioners exam.
- 24 hours of high-quality e-learning content
- 19 end-of-chapter quizzes and three MSP simulation exams
- MSP® Foundation and Practitioner exam fee included
- 45 PDUs for self-paced learning offered
- Program management principles
- Program management processes
- Risk mitigation
- Governance Themes and Transformation Flows
- Issue management
- Quality control
- Stakeholder management
- Section 01: Introduction to Managing Successful Programs
- Lesson 01: MSP Course Introduction
- Lesson 02: Introduction to MSP
- Lesson 03: Using MSP
- Lesson 04 - Programme Management Principles
- Lesson 05 - Governance Themes Overview
- Lesson 6 - Governance Themes and Transformation Flows
- Lesson 07 - Transformational Flow Overview
- Section 02: Governance Themes
- Section 03: Governance Theme Contd.
- Section 04: Transformational flow
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.