Who should attend
- Database Administrators and Developers
- Project Managers, Analysts, and Testers
- Big Data and Hadoop Professionals
What are the prerequisites for taking up this MS SQL Server DBA training course?
A basic understanding of computer programming is enough to take up this course.
About the course
Intellipaat’s MS SQL Server DBA training and certification course is curated in sync with Microsoft’s 70-462 exam (Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases). This course lets you gain full proficiency in the SQL Database as an administrator. We provide the best online training classes to help you learn database administration (using SQL Server), database design, implementation, support, and maintenance. Moreover, you will work on real-world industry projects in this program. As part of this online classroom training, you will also receive the official course material issued by Microsoft for ‘Querying Data with Transact-SQL’ and ‘Administering Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 Databases’.
About MS SQL Server DBA Training and Certification Course
As you complete this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the functions that can be performed by a Database Administrator using Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014. You will learn relational database functionalities, SQL queries, managing, maintaining, and securing databases, and the automation of SQL Server. Moreover, you will work on case studies and industry-standard projects. These hands-on exercises will prepare you for real-time scenarios that resonate in the professional SQL landscape.
What will you learn in this MS SQL Server DBA training course?
- Installation of SQL Server and its components
- Designing the storage for new databases and the database architecture
- Configuring an SQL Server standby database for reporting purposes
- Windows-level and service-level security
- Test connectivity and enabling and disabling features
- SSIS and configuring OS disks
- Implementing the migration strategy
- Managing SQL Server Agent
- Managing and configuring databases
- Configuring SQL Server Instances
- Implementing an SQL Server Clustered Instance
- Optimizing and troubleshooting, and auditing SQL Server Instances
- Configuring and maintaining back-up strategies
- Restoring, implementing, and maintaining databases
- Implementing AlwaysOn and replication
Why should you take up this MS SQL Server DBA training course?
- Most companies estimate that they’re analyzing a mere 12% of the data they have – Forrester Research
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics Market to grow to $22.8 billion in next 2 years – Gartner.
- An SQL Database Administrator in the United States can earn $91,000 – indeed.com
SQL Developers are in great demand among companies that work on large databases. Along with this, SQL Administrators are also needed in order to manage, monitor, and secure database servers. This training course will provide you the complete set of skills to help you land in high-paying jobs in some of the best companies around the world.
SQL Server DBA Certification
This course is designed for clearing the Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) Exam. The complete course is created by industry experts for professionals to get top jobs in the best organizations. The entire training includes real-world projects and case studies that are highly valuable. You will also receive course completion certificate by Microsoft for Administering Microsoft® SQL Server® 2014 Databases.
Upon the completion of the training, you will have quizzes that will help you prepare for the Microsoft certification exam and score top marks.
The Intellipaat Certification is awarded upon successfully completing the project work, after reviewed by experts. The Intellipaat certification is recognized in some of the biggest companies like Cisco, Cognizant, Mu Sigma, TCS, Genpact, Hexaware, Sony, Ericsson and others.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.