MS Project Programme
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cyprus International Institute of Management.Full disclaimer.
This 16-hours course is designed for professionals interested in Managing Projects using Ms Project’s latest versions.
While the course begins with the very basics of the application it integrates with the project management discipline to include advanced project management tools and techniques used in everyday work to plan and manage projects efficiently and effectively.
The participants will get comfortable with the Ribbon (Fluent User Interface) and the various project views, set the project scheduling constraints, set up the base-calendar, create the Work Break Down Structure, work with resources and assignments develop the project’s cost, capture progress and report on their projects.
During the course the participants will work on both individual exercises but also get the chance to create a complete project plan, monitor and control its progress, report on performance, exercise forecasting and create dashboards.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Getting around Microsoft Project 2013
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure
- Setting Up and working with Project Resources
- Developing the Project Schedule
- Fine-Tuning the Project Plan
- Analysing and optimisation of the project schedule
- Tracking Progress on Tasks
- Organizing and Formatting Project Details
- Viewing Project Information and Reporting on Projects
- Sharing Project Information with Other Programs
- Managing the Project with Advanced Techniques
- Earned Value Management
- Templates & Atomisation
- Working with Templates
- Create and maintain templates.
- Using the Organizer to Maintain Templates
- Printing Project Information
- Printing Your Project
- Printing Views
- Printing Reports
- Copying Project Information as a GIF Image
Benefits for you
- Get comfortable with the Ribbon (Fluent User Interface) and the various project views
- Set the project scheduling constraints
- Set up the base-calendar
- Create the Work Break Down Structure
- Work with resources and assignments
- Develop the project’s cost, capture progress and report on your projects.
Who should attend
- Novice and experienced Project Managers
- Directors & Senior Managers
- Operations Managers
- Business Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Support Staff