Who should attend
This course is targeted at individuals who are interested in developing Mobile and Mobile Web-based solutions for enterprise environment.
- Preferably have some understanding of how IT solutions can be used in the real world
- Completed the NICF-NUS-ISS Certificate in Digital Solutions Development - Foundations
About the course
In this module, you will learn how to develop system of insights using Python with machine learning as well as native mobile apps using the Android Development Platform.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop server-side application with machine learning capability with Python
- Publish server-side functionality as REST API with Python
- Understand popular machine learning models such as k-nearest neighbors, random forest, logistic regression, k-means, naïve Bayes and artificial neural network
- Build and evaluate performance of machine learning models using Python
- Understand Android programming framework
- Develop and package Android application using Android Studio
- Store application data in Android device
- Integrate Android application with server-side functionality for full stack development
Participants will be awarded with NUS-ISS Certificate in Digital Solutions Development - Mobility Applications at the end of the course.
What Will Be Covered
- Develop and deploy native mobile application using Android Studio
- Android programming framework
- Android persistence and database framework
- Consume REST API from Android application
- Develop and publish REST API using Python
- Popular machine learning models such as k-nearest neighbors, random forest, logistic regression, k-means, naïve Bayes and artificial neural network
- Develop and evaluate machine learning model
- Data management using Python
Esther specialises in designing and developing internet / mobile solutions to support organisations' needs and business activities. Her current research areas include context aware, organizing and chunking information for mobile platform, mobile user interface design which includes visualization ...
Cher Wah has over 20 years of software development experience in the Education, Security and Applied R&D domains. Prior to joining ISS, he headed up a software team to develop mobile, desktop and web applications at Marshall Cavendish Education. He has also worked at Startups, SMEs, MNCs and ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.