Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Whether you are in branding, sales, B2C or B2B, are a CEO, CMO, director in sales or marketing this program will give you a better understanding of mobile marketing and how it affects your organization. This program will benefit:
- Sales professionals
- Communications and public relations professionals
- Social media managers
- Marketing research professionals
- Digital media specialists
- Advertising specialists
- Brand managers
- Retail services managers
About the course
The Mobile Marketing Certificate Program is designed to help you understand website/mobile coordination, security (mobile wallets), wearables, social media, personalization, data collection and advertising methods. In this program you will learn from over a dozen mobile practitioners who are experts in the mobile marketing field. You’ll gain the basic skills essential to use mobile marketing as an effective marketing communication tool and to engage customers and increase sales. This course will help you develop your own practical mobile marketing programs based on the key concepts you will learn in class. It has been said “in today’s modern world, people are either asleep or connected”. As marketers, we must respond and take advantage of the connected, mobile marketing trend. Upon successful completion, you will come away with a solid foundation of how to develop a successful mobile marketing campaign and learn how to use measurement and optimization techniques to engage your mobile customer base.
- Understand how marketers are using the latest mobile technologies such as beacons, wearables, mobile wallets and others to engage customers and increase sales
- Hear about successful mobile campaigns and how they complement digital, CRM and social media strategies
- Learn from industry experts about mobile marketing tactics and strategy
- Network with experts and fellow students who work within the digital marketing landscape
- Learn the terminology, best practices, latest applications and how to integrate mobile into a total marketing program
- Macro view of mobile in the world of marketing
- Mobile websites and experiences
- Apps: what to know for mobile
- Mobile messaging and compliance
- Mobile wallet marketing and payments
- Advertising on mobile
- Mobile personalization, data and mobile CRM
- Mobile 2020 outlook
Dr. Kelly is an Associate Professor of Marketing and also serves as co-Director of the Kellstadt Marketing Center (KMC) which offers continuing and professional education in marketing, including the newly developed Jacobs & Stone Multichannel Marketing Communications (MC2) Certificate Program...