Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Irish Management Institute.Full disclaimer.
To assist developing leaders to master advanced business skills
The Mini MBA is an intensive 5 day programme designed to give participants maximum impact from a limited time away from work. The format and design creates a supportive environment where participants learn from content experts, practical application of case studies and from each other.
The content and process is designed specifically for an experienced executive audience. Participants can expect lectures, case studies, class discussions and group work, all appropriately used to ensure that the week is as enjoyable as it is useful. The programme team comprises of experienced business executives with specialist subject expertise. Participants will find their inputs informative and challenging with a clear practical orientation.
- Build upon your key management skills and experiences
- Develop a broad framework of knowledge for making informed business decisions on issues affecting your organisation
- Network with like minded peers
- Apply new knowledge & skills through a new strategic initiative in your organisation
- Explore the tools and processes for analysing your business and market place through a range of strategic tools.
- Utilise industry best practise models and learn how to apply these tools in your own environment.
- Learn how to assess your organisation in the context of challenges and opportunities.
- Understand business leadership and how it impacts on performance and operations.
- Master leadership models that have been proven to increase business effectiveness.
- Develop your own leadership style and the potential impact this style has on your organisation and interpersonal relationships.
- Understand and analyse business finance and legal requirements.
- Explore Financial Analysis models, Financial Accounting and Shareholder Value.
- Gain confidence and competence required to master these skills.
- Develop industry leading sales and marketing plans that are focused on maximising the return for your business and products/services
- Use the sales cycle to analyse market trends.
- Understand Marketings role within your organisation.
- Human Resources role within your organisation.
- Understand the capabilities required to align your people systems and performance development in line with your organisation’s strategy.
- Explore performance management and coaching scenarios.
Who should attend
The Mini MBA is perfect for those with considerable specialist experience in one area who want exposure to other areas of the business. It is also a great help to managers who will soon or are currently leading major projects and for those who aspire to positions of greater responsibility.