About the course
This programme gives delegates the opportunity to upgrade their learning to a well recognised accreditation: ILM Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Leadership. Delegates are required to attend a half day workshop and complete strategic assignments around the completed work on the Mini MBA in Business Leadership.
This Level 7 vocational qualification is designed for senior people seeking to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they must satisfy various stakeholders and who want to invest in their own personal brand. They are looking to make the best use of resources, understand the need to innovate and optimise performance. They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change.
Results for the learner:
- Know how to use an enquiry led evidence based approach to develop your leadership and management capability
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- Develop, implement and evaluate high-level, strategic, business cases
- Embed your leadership and management development in real work.
- Impact for your employer
- Senior leaders and managers who have the ability to think and act strategically
- Senior leaders and managers who make informed evidence based decisions
- Motivated staff who can create and maintain a high performance culture
- Senior team members who are self-aware and take responsibility for self-development
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.