Mindfulness & Interpersonal Effectiveness (women’s Leadership)
Interpersonal communication skills and emotional intelligence as a woman in the workplace are critical components to gaining success as a leader. In this two-day workshop, leaders will improve their interpersonal communication skills by using mindfulness strategies to work through a variety of challenging workplace communication interactions.
To effectively lead others, you first need to understand yourself. In this class, you will discuss how to manage your mind and emotions and how to become an effective communicator, self-coach, and executive coach for your employees. Practice, role play, and the development of an action plan for challenging workplace situations will set the framework you need to master your communication skills and become a better leader.
In this program, you will:
- Identify strengths and areas of opportunities in relation to emotional intelligence.
- Understand mindfulness and create mindfulness strategies for improving communication skills.
- Cultivate skills in motivation and coaching for oneself and others.
- Embrace the power of empathy, relationship management, and conflict resolution.
- Develop skills in delivering and receiving negative feedback.
- Recognize the relationship between nonverbal communication and emotional intelligence.