MiFID II, MiFIR and Emir
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Cyprus International Institute of Management.Full disclaimer.
With the participation in this seminar we anticipate that all participants enhance their Knowledge and understanding with regards to the capital adequacy matters that are faced by Cyprus Investment Firms. We wish to build their knowledge and provide them with all the necessary “equipment” that will assist them in performing their work on an efficient and effective manner.
- Enhance their knowledge on the Law and requirements applicable for Cyprus Investment Firms
- Increase awareness and understanding of the obligations of Cyprus Investment Firms emanating from the relevant Laws and regulations pertaining to the provision of information to clients and/or potential clients
- Increase awareness and understanding of the new MiFID II / MiFIR regulation, the regulatory reporting function and any new responsibilities
- Enhance their ability to better understand the revised EMIR and CCP requirements imposed by the European Union, the European Securities and Markets Authorities as well as the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission
- Enhance their knowledge on the most important regulatory updates and more specifically Directives, Circulars and Guidelines issued by CySEC or other Regulatory Authorities
- Legislation and updates
- Implementation by the Cyprus Investment Firms
Legislation and updates
Implementation by the Cyprus Investment Firms
Case Study and Examples
CySEC / ICPAC visits
Do’s and Don’ts
Reporting by Cyprus Investment Firms
Valuations of Collateral CCPs
Who should attend
The participants of the seminar are Cyprus Investment Firms Executive and Non-Executive Directors, Departmental Heads and employees who work in the departments of Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Accounting, Operations or in the Dealing Room. The External Auditors of Cyprus Investment Firms will also potentially benefit from this seminar.