MiFID II Knowledge & Competence Online
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Fitch Learning.Full disclaimer.
These online modules will provide an adaptive and flexible learning solution to fulfil the European Securities and Markets Authority’s (ESMA) learning outcome on meeting Knowledge and Competence requirements under MiFID II (Article 25(1)).
Key Learning Outcomes
Know, understand, and apply all areas required under the Knowledge and Competence standards.
There are two different online modules available, one for investment advisors and one for information providers.
The online modules will cover the ESMA criteria:
- Asset classes
- Performance figures: Past versus future
- Data relevant to the investment products
- Costs and Charges
- MiFID activities
- The role of financial markets
- Specific market structures for the investment products
- The role of the economy
- Market abuse and anti-money laundering
- Portfolio management (for investment advisors only)
- Suitability of investments (for investment advisors only)
Who should attend
Individuals providing investment advice or information about financial instruments, investment services or ancillary services.