Mid-Michigan Value Chain Certificate Program
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Eli Broad College of Business.Full disclaimer.
The program’s structure is based upon a portion of the graduate level Supply Chain Management concentration in The Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University. The Broad College’s Supply Chain Management Program is consistently ranked as one of the best in the country. Program content will be delivered through lectures, readings, class discussion, and interactive simulations conducted by full-time Broad College faculty. Value chain management case studies and applications will be liberally used throughout the sessions.
- Provide a thorough knowledge and understanding of world-class value chain management practices and their role in developing and maintaining competitive advantage;
- Provide experience in viewing value chain situations from the perspective of suppliers to and customers of manufacturers and service providers;
- Provide an introduction to the tools and applications used in value chain process evaluation and re-engineering;
- Provide experience and feedback in the use of both qualitative and quantitative data analysis; and
- Provide a knowledge baseline documenting value chain management best practices.
The program will be held on Wednesdays at the Midland Research Institute for Value Chain Creation, which is located at 715 E. Main Street, Suite 115, Midland, Michigan 48640.
Who should attend
Executives and managers who must achieve enterprise success through logistics and supply chain management excellence in the highly competitive global environment. Participants will represent the functional areas of procurement, manufacturing, materials management, logistics and customer service and the major industrial and service segments in mid-Michigan.