Who should attend
- Software Architects, ETL Developers and Data Analysts
- Business Intelligence Professionals and people looking to upskill themselves in MSBI
What are the prerequisites for learning MSBI?
Anybody can take up this online training course and get trained in MSBI.
About the course
Intellipaat Microsoft Business Intelligence certification training—i.e., MSBI training—enables you to master MSBI tools like SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS using SQL Server. This MSBI training will also help you clear the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification. As part of this training, you will learn data integration and creation of reports, dashboards, and cubes for faster reports generation. As a part of online classroom training, you will receive an additional course from Microsoft, ‘Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services’.
About MSBI Tutorial Course
This MSBI certification training provides you all skills needed to work with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack. You will get proficiency in SQL Server analysis, integration and reporting. This training will provide you enough knowledge about Data Warehousing, ETL Solutions, Connecting Managers, Transformations and other operations. Further, you will also receive official course material issued by Microsoft for Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services.
What will you learn in this MSBI online training?
- Microsoft Business Intelligence architecture
- Data Modeling, Representation, and Transformation for BI
- Concepts of Multidimensional Modeling, ETL, and Transformations in SSIS
- SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS architecture and their components
- Sample of data flow across components
- Building and creating charts, reports, and dashboards with SSRS
- Concepts of OLAP database and tables in SSAS
- Generating and processing new data sources and new Cubes
- Defining various relationship types in SSAS
- Preparing for MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification Exam
Why should you learn MSBI online training?
- Worldwide Business Intelligence and Analytics market to grow to $22.8 billion in revenue in the next two years – Gartner
- Average US Salary for a Microsoft BI Professional is $107,000 – Indeed
Today, the demand for SQL Server Business Intelligence professionals is increasing, and there is a real need for expertise in SSAS, SSIS and SSRS. Hence, with this tutorial you can take up highly coveted Microsoft BI jobs and pass the MCSE: Business Intelligence Certification for a great future.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.