Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This Oxford course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- General Management
- Financial Management
- Legal Management
- Human Resource Managers
- Strategic Managers
- Bank Credit Managers
About the course
This Mergers and Acquistions course will introduce you to the skills that help you make successful transactions even in tough times.
This Oxford seminar will highlight:
- Why are companies acquisitive?
- When is due diligence required?
- What are the principles of business valuation?
- and ultimately, it’s all about the integration
Your experienced presenter will lead you through the technical approach to achieving successful mergers and acquisitions.
Throughout the week you will work through a case study of an acquisition and present your findings throughout the week to reinforce the learning.
You will also discuss case studies drawn from real life companies and examples of what when wrong in mergers and acquisitions.
At the end of this Oxford seminar, you will have learnt to:
- Develop an acquisition strategy
- Apply principles of due diligence
- Overcome the most common due diligence faults
- Appreciate valuation drivers and apply them to valuing a business
- Design a 100 day integration plan to complete your successful acquisition
- Overview of How Mergers and Acquisitions fit into a Businesses Growth Strategy?
- What We can Learn from Real Life Case Studies
- Types of Due Diligence including Financial, Legal, HR, Operational, Commercial
- Roles of the Parties and How We will Recognise Success?
- The Phases Of Due Diligence and Why One Size does not Fit All
- Discussion on the Cultural and Economic Differences in the Gulf
- Learning about the Alternative Business Valuation Techniques and importantly When to Use each One
- Appreciating the Role of Finance and Leveraging Transactions
- It is not just about the Financial Matters and therefore you will Learn the Importance of Human Resources, Culture and Systems to the Success of the Deal
- You will Present the Final Results of your Case Study
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.