Mergers & Acquisitions
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with McCombs School of Business.Full disclaimer.
Everything you ever wanted to know about Mergers and Acquisitions, even if you aren’t planning to merge, acquire, or be acquired.
Are you a CEO of a start-up thinking about selling your company? Are you interested in learning about how to value, structure and negotiate a transaction? Are you a CFO getting ready for a sale? Are you an HR or Marketing executive that works actively on your company’s acquisitions and wants to learn more about M&A including how companies are valued and process surrounding a transaction from start to finish?
Develop the skills and strategies to make high-level decisions and to execute with confidence company-wide.
Five-Day Immersive Program (Including Travel Time)
Registration begins at noon on Monday and class begins at 1:00. Class will conclude on Friday at noon. Evening activities and dinner will be included on select evenings and networking lunches will be included Tuesday through Friday.
Enjoy proximity to the vibrancy of the campus and downtown Austin, and the innovative, business-friendly environment of the city.
- Prepare your company and its financials to be ready for a sale process
- Analyze asset and estate planning issues
- Structure the deal to minimize tax consequences
- Understand how to value a company
- Learn about how companies are marketed for sale
- Understand the sell-side process from start to finish
- Evaluate various monetization alternatives
- Understand key management and retention issues
- Prepare for a smooth integration
- Learn how to negotiate a transaction