About the course
Participants will do a deep dive into optimizing profit while maintaining operational goals. They will understand the different beverage segments and how each one can impact the bottom line. Product evaluations will be conducted throughout the course to not only examine trends but also to develop training programs for staff. The course material will be on the selection, costing, asset management, and sale of the beverages appropriate for the individual markets.
Increasing knowledge of product and sales tools to amplify the contribution margin and revenue created by the responsible sale of beverages. Gaining insight into today’s beverage trends along with current financial and product data to make informed business decisions in order to increase beverage-generated revenues.
- Trends within the beverage industry: domestic and international beverage trends. The worldwide industry will be put into context based on international and domestic sales data.
- Revenue generation through beverage list development: Developing, layout, and menu styles.
- Profit optimization through informed beverage procurement and costing
- Devising a beverage asset management plan and limit operational liability
- Developing educational training and selling techniques for staff
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.