Maximising Your Leadership Potential
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Melbourne Business School.Full disclaimer.
Prepare to advance into leadership with our Maximising Your Leadership Potential program.
Designed by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, this program helps you transition into management by identifying and developing your leadership style, then addressing related challenges so you can move forward, effectively. You’ll also learn new strategies to influence your organisation, while building skills in conflict resolution, targeted communication and giving feedback. You’ll gain a solid grip on your own leadership style and an array of tactics for getting the best out of others.
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, is a global, top-10, executive education provider, ranked by the Financial Times (2002–2016). Melbourne Business School holds the only Australian partnership with CCL to deliver CCL leadership programs.
- By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Improve team effectiveness through commitment and engagement
- Build and strengthen relationships for better performance, effective delegation and contribution
- Manage conflict constructively by understanding yourself and others
- Adjust your leadership style and turn to others to understand and solve problems.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Feedback from the workplace: assessment questionnaires, completed by you, your manager, direct reports and peers
- Self-assessment questionnaires
For three days, you will be focused on the skills that will help you achieve the results you need back in the workplace. Maximising Your Leadership Potential is a safe — but challenging — context for learning, practice and goal setting.
The program includes:
- A focus on a current, key, leadership challenge to connect leadership lessons to real issues
- Experiential activities and practice sessions tailored to provide deeper learning
- Faculty and peer feedback to provide insight, suggestions and support.
- This program explores the following key themes:
- Building relationships
- Goal setting
- Embedding the knowledge: 45-minute, post-program coaching call
- Ongoing learning and networking through the interactive online platform, myCCL
Who should attend
- Managers, new to leadership or experiencing new pressures
- Supervisors of individuals