This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Prepare to advance into leadership with our Maximising Your Leadership Potential program.
Designed by the Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, this program helps you transition into management by identifying and developing your leadership style, then addressing related challenges so you can move forward, effectively. You’ll also learn new strategies to influence your organisation, while building skills in conflict resolution, targeted communication and giving feedback. You’ll gain a solid grip on your own leadership style and an array of tactics for getting the best out of others.
The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL)®, is a global, top-10, executive education provider, ranked by the Financial Times (2002–2016). Melbourne Business School holds the only Australian partnership with CCL to deliver CCL leadership programs.
- By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Improve team effectiveness through commitment and engagement
- Build and strengthen relationships for better performance, effective delegation and contribution
- Manage conflict constructively by understanding yourself and others
- Adjust your leadership style and turn to others to understand and solve problems.
Your program journey is designed to ensure you emerge with new skills and behaviours, aligned with your learning goals.
- Feedback from the workplace: assessment questionnaires, completed by you, your manager, direct reports and peers
- Self-assessment questionnaires
For three days, you will be focused on the skills that will help you achieve the results you need back in the workplace. Maximising Your Leadership Potential is a safe — but challenging — context for learning, practice and goal setting.
The program includes:
- A focus on a current, key, leadership challenge to connect leadership lessons to real issues
- Experiential activities and practice sessions tailored to provide deeper learning
- Faculty and peer feedback to provide insight, suggestions and support.
- This program explores the following key themes:
- Building relationships
- Goal setting
- Embedding the knowledge: 45-minute, post-program coaching call
- Ongoing learning and networking through the interactive online platform, myCCL
Who should attend
- Managers, new to leadership or experiencing new pressures
- Supervisors of individuals
Trust the experts
Harnessing her passion for unlocking leadership capability in others, Aviva moved away from legal practice and into the consulting space; facilitating programs and coaching professionals from government, corporate and commercial clients. Aviva specialises in influence, negotiation and conflict ...
Formerly a senior psychologist for the Australian Defence Force, Jackie has extensive experience helping people improve their ability to cope with conflict and change, enhance resilience and increase self-awareness.
"The biggest hurdle for most leaders is moving from Doing to Leading." Leaderise, my unique Leadership method, is the simplest, most practical way to make this change. Those that do make the transition tell me there stress levels, reduce, they have better balance, better opportunity for growth a...