Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This Oxford training seminar is suitable to a wide range of professionals and will greatly benefit individuals in leadership roles such as:
- Team Leaders and Supervisors who want to become more effective
- Managers seeking career development
- Managers recently appointed to leadership roles
- Managers requiring strategies to grow as effective and influential leaders
- Leaders wishing to develop self-awareness and personal effectiveness
About the course
How effective is your leadership?
In this Oxford Maximising Your Leadership Effectiveness training seminar participants will learn to self-discover, develop their leadership presence, to communicate effectively, the characteristics of a good team and steps to control emotionally charged reactions. To be effective a leader must build relationships to influence others. Effective self-management will enable individuals to develop the needed disciplines that help bridge the gaps between goals and accomplishment. High achievers are people who have learned to effectively manage themselves, tapping on all resources available to motivate themselves toward the fulfillment of their fullest potentials.
This course opens by exploring the key leadership skills and how to apply them throughout the organization. Using this initial analysis, the programme explores managing yourself as a leader, leading a team, creating breakthroughs through innovative leadership, communicating effectively with others and imparting leadership values to your team members. All attendees will return to their organizations better equipped to meet the challenges and demands of leadership. This is a fast-paced, dynamic and highly informative leadership effectiveness programme. It seeks to develop and enhance your personal, team and organisational leadership skills.
- Self-discovery and develop an understanding of their personal strengths and weaknesses
- Apply the characteristics of an effective leader
- Build teamwork by recognizing the characteristics of an effective team
- Improve their listening and communication skills
- How to resolve conflict in the workplace
- Developing openness to new ideas
- Increase Organizational Productivity via Greater Leadership Influence
- Enhance Leadership Skills
- Nurture Leadership with Integrity
- Improve Communication between Managers, Leaders and Staff
- Improve Teamwork among Managers & Team Members
- Develop Skills as an Inspirational Leader
- Learn to Effectively Persuade and Influence Others
- Develop Better Conflict Management Skills
- Develop Personal Influence to Positively Impact Others
- Improve Personal Effectiveness
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.