Who should attend
This programme is best suited for business leaders from across various sectors, project managers and general managers.
About the course
Enhance your inﬂuencing skills for greater business value.
Leaders and managers spend a significant portion of their time negotiating and resolving conflict. To be able to negotiate outcomes that are in the bestinterests of their organisation and those involved in the conflict situation is a delicate art, that has to be fine-tuned by each leader according to their personality and management style. Understanding what makes others tick along with a better understanding of yourself, are the hallmarks of a great negotiator. Through strategic thinking and scenario planning, this programme will help you finesse your negotiation skills and help you create value out of any conflict situation.
Increase your arena of influence to increase the value delivered to your organisation.
The Mastering the Art of Negotiation and Influence programme has been designed as an intensive, experiential-learning programme that helps bring to light the complexities and dynamics of human behaviour that remain hidden to most negotiators. However, like any problem, negotiation too has effective solutions, all you need are the right tools to master them.
- Understanding the hidden complexities and dynamics of negotiation
- Internalising the roles played by relationships, trust and rapport
- Strategically preparing for any negotiation scenario
- Build a team of strategic influencers and negotiators
- Gain insights that help mitigate conflict situations
- Aid teams to find win-win solutions for the organisation
- Learn to finalise a positive outcome in complex professional and personal interactions
- Gain a deep understanding of negotiation styles and strategies
- Rethink your negotiation approach from winning to problem-solving
Filip is a negotiation consultant, lecturer and author. He has taught students at a dozen universities and graduate business schools, provided negotiation services for several negotiation companies, and collaborated with a range of experts in international, commercial and crisis negotiation. In t...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.