Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian School of Business (ISB).Full disclaimer.
About the course
Enhance your inﬂuencing skills for greater business value.
Leaders and managers spend a significant portion of their time negotiating and resolving conflict. To be able to negotiate outcomes that are in the best interests of their organisation and those involved in the conflict situation is a delicate art, that has to be fine-tuned by each leader according to their personality and management style. Understanding what makes others tick along with a better understanding of yourself, are the hallmarks of a great negotiator. Through strategic thinking and scenario planning, this programme will help you finesse your negotiation skills and help you create value out of any conflict situation.
Increase your arena of influence to increase the value delivered to your organisation.
The Mastering the Art of Negotiation and Influence programme has been designed as an intensive, experiential-learning programme that helps bring to light the complexities and dynamics of human behaviour that remain hidden to most negotiators. However, like any problem, negotiation too has effective solutions, all you need are the right tools to master them.
- Understanding the hidden complexities and dynamics of negotiation
- Internalising the roles played by relationships, trust and rapport
- Strategically preparing for any negotiation scenario
- Build a team of strategic influencers and negotiators
- Gain insights that help mitigate conflict situations
- Aid teams to find win-win solutions for the organisation
- Learn to finalise a positive outcome in complex professional and personal interactions
- Gain a deep understanding of negotiation styles and strategies
- Rethink your negotiation approach from winning to problem-solving
Who should attend
This programme is best suited for business leaders from across various sectors, project managers and general managers.
Trust the experts
Filip is an adjunct professor of Decision Sciences at INSEAD. His roles include both teaching faculty and coach in the public executive program on Negotiation Dynamics, directed by professor Horacio Falcão. Filip also presents tailored in-house programs on negotiations, e.g. market access negotia...