About the course
This program is designed to equip professionals with cutting-edge negotiation techniques to analyze, prepare for, and execute complex deals across most industries. The negotiation techniques discussed in class can be immediately applied to real-world situations.
This program will give you the tools to:
- Develop an innovative ‘How-To Guide’ to succeed in complex, high-stakes negotiations
- Learn to apply this negotiation roadmap to the specifics of each deal
- Understand how the economics of a deal affect the opportunities to negotiate or walk away
- Control the negotiation process by anticipating and influencing your counter-parts’ actions
- Polish your negotiation style by identifying your strengths and weakness and auditing intuition
Gonçalo Pacheco de Almeida is an Associate Professor of Strategy and Business Policy and the Academic Director of the MBA Strategy Specialization at HEC Paris. He is also a member of CNRS-GREGHEC, the French National Research Center and HEC Paris research lab. Gonçalo received his PhD in Manageme...
Videos and materials
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.