Mastering Strategic Negotiations
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HEC Paris in Qatar.Full disclaimer.
This program is designed to equip professionals with cutting-edge negotiation techniques to analyze, prepare for, and execute complex deals across most industries. The negotiation techniques discussed in class can be immediately applied to real-world situations.
This program will give you the tools to:
- Develop an innovative ‘How-To Guide’ to succeed in complex, high-stakes negotiations
- Learn to apply this negotiation roadmap to the specifics of each deal
- Understand how the economics of a deal affect the opportunities to negotiate or walk away
- Control the negotiation process by anticipating and influencing your counter-parts’ actions
- Polish your negotiation style by identifying your strengths and weakness and auditing intuition
Negotiations and Conflict Management (women’s Leadership)
Gain tools and tactics to increase your influence as a negotiator. In this program, you will learn effective strategies for negotiating business deals and resolving disruptions while identifying your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator. Faculty will provide guidance on how to manage negotiations to optimize outcomes while mitigating risks.
In this program, you will learn a system for evaluating, monitoring, and improving your abilities as a negotiator. Faculty will share negotiation methods and strategies to help you secure solid deals, mediate conflict, and manage decisions.
In this program, you will:
- Learn how to make intuitive decisions to improve your negotiating power.
- Gain strategies for analyzing data and information relevant to deal-making.
- Improve your process for planning and preparing for important high-stakes discussions.
- Design strategies for responding and adapting to reactions during negotiations.
- Assess your decision-making skills and learn strategies to improve your performance.