Who should attend
Anyone managing or involved in projects regardless of their professional background or industry.
About the course
The major difference between a project manager and a ‘Master’ project manager lies in the ability to understand that successful Project Management is about the effective utilization of both Hard Skills and Soft Skills.
This Oxford course provides a range of tools and techniques that project managers can use to reduce risks and overcome interpersonal hurdles. The training seminar presents a number of ‘critical’ habits related to how you manage projects through, and with, people.
- What Makes a Person a ‘Master’ of Project Management
- The Importance of Planning and How to Manage the Planning Process
- The Importance of People Management Skills in Delivering of Projects
- How to Set Up and Operate Principles required to Monitor and Control Projects
- Benefits of Project Management
- Why some Projects Fail?
- Developing a Clear Project Scope and Objectives
- Leadership in Projects? - What does it mean to You?
- Risk Management - Ensuring your Practice Prevention
- Tracking you are still Delivering the Project- Data Information
- Further Developing your People (Soft) Skills
- Meeting Skills
- Formally Closing the Project
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Project management
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.