Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Oxford Management Centre.Full disclaimer.
About the course
The major difference between a project manager and a ‘Master’ project manager lies in the ability to understand that successful Project Management is about the effective utilization of both Hard Skills and Soft Skills.
This Oxford course provides a range of tools and techniques that project managers can use to reduce risks and overcome interpersonal hurdles. The training seminar presents a number of ‘critical’ habits related to how you manage projects through, and with, people.
- What Makes a Person a ‘Master’ of Project Management
- The Importance of Planning and How to Manage the Planning Process
- The Importance of People Management Skills in Delivering of Projects
- How to Set Up and Operate Principles required to Monitor and Control Projects
- Benefits of Project Management
- Why some Projects Fail?
- Developing a Clear Project Scope and Objectives
- Leadership in Projects? - What does it mean to You?
- Risk Management - Ensuring your Practice Prevention
- Tracking you are still Delivering the Project- Data Information
- Further Developing your People (Soft) Skills
- Meeting Skills
- Formally Closing the Project
Who should attend
Anyone managing or involved in projects regardless of their professional background or industry.