Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
This intensive course is packed with practical information and will equip you with a detailed understanding of a wide range of M&A topics and issues, including:
- The commercial evaluation of M&A opportunities
- New and enhanced techniques for valuing firms
- Practical pricing analysis
- The role of private equity in M&A
- Keys to successfully managing the different aspects of the acquisition process
- Dealing with complex financing issues
How You Will Learn
Be guided step-by-step through the various complex M&A topics and issues
You will leave with an awareness of the regulatory regime that governs the M&A process. As well as learning how to give careful consideration to the various financing options that are available, and the cashflow, tax and accounting consequences that will follow from any adopted approach. The course is focused on giving practical guidance with extensive use of illustrative examples, case precedents, and challenging exercises for the participants.
Commercial Evaluation of Acquisition Opportunities
- Overview of the Planning Process
- The Key Analytical Issues
- Overview of DCF Valuation
- Private Equity
- Illustrations of Leveraged Buyout
The Acquisition Process
- Processing the Sale
- Recommended Offers
- Contested and Hostile Bids
- Financing Structures
- Specialised Topics
Richard obtained a law degree from Cambridge University and was called to the English Bar in 1976. Shortly thereafter he entered banking joining Chase Manhattan Bank where, for most of the 5 years service, he was a corporate relationship manager in London and New York. For the following 6 years ...
Some reviews for this course are not publicly available