Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
Leaders and senior managers interested in pursuing Intelligent Automation opportunities within their organization, including:
- Member of leadership team
- Functional leaders and managers
No prior experience in intelligent automation is required.
About the course
In the age of rapidly accelerating technological innovation, Intelligent Automation (IA) is the fastest-growing technology that enables companies to significantly improve business efficiency, as well as customer and employee experiences. Organizations need to be agile and embrace the uses of IA to establish a competitive advantage and deliver business value.
This three-day programme is designed to introduce you to IA, its main technologies and how to succeed in managing an IA transformation. It exposes you to key technologies that will be instrumental when implementing IA in your organization and sets you up for success.
Through the sharing of corporate practitioners and experts in the field of Intelligent Automation, participants will learn how to establish a competitive edge and capture value in this World of Hyperautomation.
Delivered by the authors of Amazon’s best-selling book.
- Understand why do we need IA and what is IA
- Navigate the transformation of the service sector, the role of IA and service reports and the implications for capturing value and competition position
- Be exposed to Platform Business Models that are powered by IA and how it has disrupted several sectors
- Leverage on examples and cases of companies that have succeeded and benefited from IA
- Deep dive into the 4 main capabilities powering IA: Execution, Language, Vision and thinking & learning
- Manage IA transformation through project organization and management, governance, leading practices for implementation, organizational change management, and stakeholder management
- Understand the big picture and establish a competitive advantage to capture value for your organisation
- Understand the importance and benefits of Intelligent Automation (IA)
- Be exposed to technologies leveraged by IA and how they integrate within the current IT landscape of an organisation
- Understand how IA can help to unlock and capture value for your organisation
- Learn to succeed in managing an IA transformation and how to scale your transformation
Education Qualifications PhD, Services Marketing, London Business School, UK, 1991 BBA Hons, Double-Major: Marketing & Accounting, FH Rosenheim, Germany, 1986 Banking Exam, Retail & Corporate Banking, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Munich, Germany, 1981 Research Interest Cost-effect...
Ian Barkin is Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer at SYKES. He is a globally recognized thought leader and veteran in the Intelligent Automation space. Barkin co-founded Symphony Ventures, a pure-play Intelligent Automation consulting company. Built in 2014, the company had more than 225 emplo...
Pascal Bornet is a recognized global expert and pioneer in the field of intelligent automation. He is passionate about the capacity of artificial intelligence and automation to make our society more human. Bornet is a senior executive with 20+ years of experience leading digital business transfor...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.