Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with IFF Training.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Attend this three day training course and you will acquire knowledge of:
- How lenders analyse infrastructure and PPP/PFI projects, from both a qualitative and a quantitative perspective
- The different dynamics between conventional vs. limited recourse financing
- The workings of BOT, PFI and PPP projects
- How to be prepared for the risks and common obstacles that surround such projects
- How projects are sized and tailored to their cash flow
- The types of loan documents which govern financing and the concessions, EPC contracts, supply agreements and insurance arrangements
How You Will Learn
Learn from structured presentations and by analysing detailed, carefully-tailored case studies specifically developed for this course.
Layered onto a core project finance platform, you will learn and understand the project financing techniques employed in the different sub-sectors of the infrastructure/PPP space over three intensive days.
Trust the experts
Richard obtained a law degree from Cambridge University and was called to the English Bar in 1976. Shortly thereafter he entered banking joining Chase Manhattan Bank where, for most of the 5 years service, he was a corporate relationship manager in London and New York. For the following 6 years ...
Mastering infrastructure Project Finance training course