Mastering Acquisitions and Buyouts
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with KPMG Executive Education.Full disclaimer.
Completing an acquisition or buyout might be the most high-stakes challenge facing any business leader. This seminar provides owners and executives tasked with making tough deals happen with the practical insights they need to plan, negotiate and close a transaction.
Featuring a host of experienced program speakers who have spent their careers on the frontlines of major deals, participants hear real-world perspectives about what successful deal making look like, through every stage of the process. Participate in a small-group “acquisition team” case study of a real-world business combination. During the case, evaluate an acquisition target, price and structure a deal, formulate a negotiating approach and compare results with what actually took place. The principles shared in the seminar apply to companies facing almost any acquisition scenario, and the curriculum is regularly updated to reflect the ever-changing world of deals.
- Today's Deal Marketplace
- Structuring the Deal: The Tax Side
- Getting Ready: How the Sellers (Should!) Prepare
- Valuing the Target, Making the Bid, and Setting the Price
- Special Case: Buyouts
- Negotiating Tips
- Structuring the Deal: The Legal Side
- Harvesting the Upside: Business Integration
- Due Diligence: When, How and How Much
- The Merger Simulator Case Study - Putting it all Together