Masterclass in Private Equity - Hong Kong
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with London Business School.Full disclaimer.
Enhance your private equity investment ability with our intensive 4-day programme, bringing global expertise to your doorstep. Learn from experienced peers, sector leaders, and our world-class faculty who have written the industry rule book.
Unique learning. Unique speakers. Unique insights.
Transform your approach to private equity in Hong Kong. Develop the skills and knowledge to maximise your return in this highly competitive field.
Good for you
- Leverage global expertise brought to your doorstep in Hong Kong, and apply your learnings in the second largest private equity fund market in the world.
- Join a carefully selected class to build a network of contacts in Hong Kong and beyond, and apply learning to your regional context.
- Learn from Professor Florin Vasvari, the leading global thinker in this field.
- Cut through the jargon to make sense of the global equity industry – explore valuation, structuring, value creation, harvesting and more.
- Make confident private equity investments. Investigate key market practices, techniques and investment instruments.
- Gain real-world insights through case studies and debates with financiers, lawyers, investors, and private equity experts.
- Master the private equity fund and fee structure, and gain a comprehensive understanding of the legal and financial aspects of private equity transactions.
- Understand the behavioural insights and motivations of key players in the PE deal, and learn how they assess risk and reward.
Good for your organisation
- Improve your organisation’s ability to perform due diligence of private equity funds.
- Develop executives with the capability to allocate capital successfully within private equity, and to select and structure successful acquisitions to enhance value and returns in the medium to long term.
- Apply private equity value enhancement tools and the investment mind set in your operations.
What you learn
- Develop a deep understanding of how private equity funds are structured, how they operate and how they govern their portfolio companies.
- Gain insights and knowledge on private equity fund investing, how to screen and execute deals, and how to implement portfolio company value creation tools.
- Explore private equity as an asset class and advance your understanding of the latest research and insights.
- Discover how to analyse assets, investigate selection and acquisition processes, and consider final disposal and capital realisation.
- Access and debate real-life examples of the bold decisions private equity experts have had to make.
- Develop confidence and knowledge within a variety of fields including valuation, financing, deal processing and harvesting.
How you learn
- Learn from expert faculty Professor Florin Vasvari, a leading thinker with industry expertise in the private equity field, and the author of the acclaimed textbook Private Capital: Private Equity and Beyond.
- Gain insights from the latest interdisciplinary research developed by the renowned Private Equity Research Centre at London Business School.
- Hear first-hand from industry guest speakers including: Mounir Guen, CEO of MVision and veteran fundraising specialist; and David Wei, former CEO of Alibaba and current chairman and founding partner at Vision Knight Capital.
- Explore real-life insights with global case studies, from China as well as other established and emerging markets, authored by our expert faculty.
- Engage in dynamic debate with professionals from the private equity arena.
- Discover the practical aspects of how deals operate, and hear from guest speakers.
- Leverage networks in Hong Kong, a vibrant private equity capital offering a wealth of financial connections and opportunities in China and beyond.
- Deepen your knowledge and expand your network with a carefully-selected class of top professionals in business and finance worldwide, and grow your capabilities to work across different cultures and markets.
- Extend your network in a class with a specific interest in the Asia Pacific private equity market.
Who should attend
This programme is designed for senior finance professionals and business leaders with a minimum of 7 years’ professional experience.
7 7+ years
of professional experience
- Private equity practitioners or experienced managers transitioning to this sector.
- Prospective fund managers wishing to set up their own private equity fund.
- Fund, risk and asset managers.
- Pension fund and endowment trustees.
- Investment consultants, accountants, family office representatives, private bankers and independent financial advisers.
- Investor relations specialists and corporate financiers.
- Entrepreneurs and managers that receive investments from PE funds.
- High net worth individuals.