About the course
This three day behavioural-focused Masterclass will help you identify the changing face of HR business partnering, explore key themes for HRBPs today and why these have relevance, and explore key competencies of HRBPs operating in today’s workplace.
You'll have the opportunity to measure your personal effectiveness against those competencies and behaviours as well as discuss key issues such as the need to be insight-led as an HR professional including:
- An in-depth understanding of business models.
- The value of being evidence-led to make informed decisions that benefit the organisation.
- The concept of business value and how HR can add true value by focusing its activities on the key improvement points in a business that disproportionately positively impact on organisational success.
- The contribution of workplace analytics and drawing insight from data.
- Critical elements to being an influential partner.
- The role coaching plays in the profile of the successful HRBP.
By the end of the Masterclass, you'll be able to:
- Identify the changing face of HR business partnering and how that impacts the function as a whole.
- Understand the transition that HR business partnering has made and how that has changed perceptions of partnering.
- Explore key themes for HRBPs today and why these have relevance.
- Understand the six competencies of HRBPs and measure personal effectiveness against those.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how being insight-led is a critical ingredient to being an effective HRBP and for developing ‘Next Generation HR’.
- Demonstrate understanding of business drivers and the impact of HR.
- Understand the business model in depth.
- Work with evidence based HR and the identify the role of workplace analytics.
- Develop behaviours which promote influence and impact.
- Explore the role of the courageous business partner.
- Analyse why effective influencing is essential for a successful HRBP.
- Understand the power of brand and credibility.
- Understand how to identify and map key stakeholders.
- Identify the elements of influencing and learn to apply these to all stakeholder engagements.
- Identify when a coaching approach can be applied to courageous conversations.
- Observe coaching skills in practice.
Karl has been working as a trainer, facilitator, executive and leadership coach, consultant for over 30 years having previously built up his senior management and business experience mainly within the financial sector. His specialist fields are human resources, leadership, coaching skills, high p...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.