Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
About the course
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Marketing, law and business ethics: Interrelation of the topics.
- Dilemmas and ethical problems: Legal frameworks and ethical dilemmas when offering products or services in a market.
- Stakeholders in Marketing: Bringing together different views, frameworks and ethical decisions.
- The legal framework for markets with regard to ethical decision making.
- Decision making in critical situations: Business ethics and sustainability.
The course is offered in the framework of the Executive MBA in Business & IT.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.
Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.