Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This program is designed for leaders in strategic roles who are called upon to make complex, cross-organizational decisions, and would like to deepen their understanding of consumer demographics, new approaches to marketing, and leveraging a variety of distribution models to achieve success
About the course
This immersive program will address how our industry is at a critical crossroads in meeting consumers’ financial protection needs and the imperative to develop new marketing capabilities, including leveraging technology, to reach and serve customers and support distribution partners. You will explore innovative approaches to segment, target, position, and deliver on your brand promise — and explore successful marketing and distribution strategies using real-world case studies of market-driven organizations.
Learning Objectives and Program Impact
- Examine industry-specific marketing issues including the pull/push relationship between marketing and sales.
- Develop an understanding of the diverse marketplace of consumers for financial services products, including Millennials, women, and multi-cultural markets.
- Broaden your view of how technology can impact marketing strategy and consumer education
- Explore the implications of a research-based model of direct v. intermediary distribution.
- Identify key organizational levers to becoming more market-focused.
- Develop approaches and insights that you can apply in your own organization
Tariq Khan is recognized global speaker and a business leader. Tariq is Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Global Diversity Marketing (GDM) and Global Diversity University. His client list includes major financial services companies in the U.S. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Leadership/St...
Mark Hug is a recognized business leader who has shaped the life insurance industry over the last three decades. Mark’s work has been highlighted in interviews and articles that have been published in trade and industry publications such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and Bests Review...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.