Who should attend
This Oxford Marketing Strategies and Planning training seminar is for anyone who desires to expand their expertise in marketing best practices, policies and procedures. Delegates do not require any previous marketing experience to benefit from this training seminar. This Oxford training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Marketing Professionals
- Public Relations Practitioners
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Brand Managers
- Business Owners
About the course
These days, more than ever, how an Organisation reaches out and engages with its customers is of critical importance. Th rewards are potentially huge, but the choices are close to finite and resources always too scarce. It is like playing a game of roulette where the prize pot is large but we have too few ‘chips’ to place. How to place the chips we do have on the best squares to ensure victory is a pre-requisite.
This Oxford interactive workshop will give delegates a clear outline as to the strategies that are most likely to yield successful payoffs and how to deploy scarce resources for the maximum return.
At the end of this Oxford training seminar, you will learn to:
- Develop a marketing strategy for your company to meet agreed marketing objectives
- Plan, budget and implement effective marketing initiatives
- Build trust, communicate effectively, and collaborate with other stakeholders
- Develop effective marketing communication programmes
- Conduct periodic analysis of marketing efforts, effectiveness and ROI
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies
This is a very comprehensive course that hives a detailed approach to the important parts of Marketing Strategy. Highlights include:
- Customer Segmentation, How to do it Properly
- Strategic Brand Positioning. How to find your Place in the Market and be Compelling
- Defining the Customer and Analyzing Customer Lifetime Value
- Pricing Strategies
- Exceeding Customer Expectations without Breaking the Bank
- Managing your Corporate and Brand Reputation Online
- How to Create a Compelling, Cohesive Marketing Plan that Delivers Results
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.