Who should attend
- Database marketing professionals
- Marketing directors
- Product or brand managers
- Financial analysts
- List managers or brokers
- Data processing managers
- Database managers
- CRM managers
- Research analysts
- Multichannel marketers
- Interactive marketers
About the course
Marketers today are held accountable and expected to prove their ideas are effective in the marketplace. At the same time, advertising effectiveness is more difficult to measure. While these appear to be competing pressures, there are techniques and solutions available to help solve ongoing challenges facing all marketers and advertisers today.
In this one-day seminar, you will learn how to define and use ROI to solve problems and ensure that marketing investments are measurable by using real-world examples of direct and interactive cases. Throughout the seminar, you will learn how to use a data-driven, test-versus-control approach to prove the value of marketing communications across channels.
- Accountability and ROI in marketing communication and technology investments
- Measurability of interactive and direct marketing across media
- Market sizing
- Types and definition of revenue
- Forecasting demand costs
- Costs and ROI: fixed costs, variable costs, long term costs
- Defining profit and EBIT
- Dissecting the ROI formula
- Lifetime Value models
- Measurable media; ROI expectations by medium
- Interactive marketing and measuring effectiveness online
- 3-year projections and amortization
- Test vs. control: controlled experiments in the marketplace
- Customer database applications: 8 ways to show ROI
- Recency - Frequency - Monetary (RFM) models
- RFM models versus predictive models using statistical methods
Kevin is currently the Director of Marketing at Atlas Financial Holdings, where he’s focused on leading marketing and operations for a startup company within Atlas. He has previously held marketing positions at Allstate Insurance, CNA Financial, and at sports marketing startup, InStadium, Inc. He...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.